The World Cup has been an absolute delight so far, with many teams looking to continue their impressive displays as they head into the knockout stages. France vs Denmark will be one of the most entertaining games on Saturday evening, as the French side will be looking to cement a spot in the last 16 of this years tournament.
France are looking to continue their impressive display against Denmark. They have won their last three games in the World Cup, and have only lost once at home in the tournament.
France have scored four goals in the competition so far, which is a good sign for them. They have also conceded only one goal, so it will be interesting to see if they can keep this up.
Denmark have been poor in attack so far in Qatar, but have shown signs of improvement and are always dangerous on the counter-attack. If France are unable to break down their defence then they could strike with quick counter-attacks.
Results of Head to Head record:
- 25th September 2022: Denmark 2-0 France
- 3rd June 2022: France 1-2 Denmark
- 26th June 2018: Denmark 0-0 France
- 11th October 2015: Denmark 1-2 France
- 29th March 2015: France 2-0 Denmark
- 31st May 2006: France 2-0 Denmark
- 11th June 2002: Denmark 2-0 France
- 15th August 2001: France 1-0 Denmark
- 10th June 2000: France 3-0 Denmark
- 23rd June 1998: France 2-1 Denmark
- 16th June 1992: France 1-2 Denmark
- 11th June 1984: French 1-0 Denmark
Overall Head to Heads statistics
FIFA World Cup